Fantastic company culture - somewhere you want to stay for the long run
Salary commensurate with experience
Supportive, forward thinking management!
Award winning business seeks their next value add to their imports team!
Big enough to get the job done yet small enough to care this employer is an established player within the freight industry. Their success comes down to the value they place on their staff which is reflective in their extremely low turnover rate. Their success is further supported by the many Small Business Awards they have won throughout the years! Right now they are looking for a like-minded individual to join their Imports team.
With Airport based offices, a majority of your position will be responsible for processing import sea freight (80%) with the remainder encompassing airfreight (20%). The keys duties of your role include placing and tracking orders, liaising with customers, document and invoice processing.
As an intermediate level Import Sea Operator, you should recognise the following in your abilities:
2-3 years import experience
Ability to deliver accurate work to deadlines
Strong attention to detail
Posses an excellent work ethic
This employer is motivated to find the right fit for their team and is prepared to offer:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Stable working environment with excellent team culture
Supportive, forward thinking management
Airport Oaks location – parking available!
Everyone’s position is vital to the ongoing success of this award winning business. If you are keen to become a key player instead of a face in the crowd then this is the role for you! To register your interest click the ‘APPLY NOW’ icon. For any questions please call Lara Evans 09 300 6360.