O’NEILS PERSONNEL CUSTOMER CARE PROGRAMME
To meet and exceed our clients’ needs, O’Neils Personnel provide a “Customer Care Programme”. The programme commences from the time a job order is received at our Agency – continuing throughout the entire recruitment process through to the end of our guarantee period.
Our “Customer Care Programme” includes:
- Client site visits – to fully ascertain your needs and understand the working environment and culture
- Ensuring complete understanding of the duties encompassed in the vacancy by the taking of a detailed job description
- Utilising our extensive databases to source top candidates currently registered with O’Neils Personnel – possibly saving our client any unnecessary advertising costs
- Advertising both online and in local & national papers to attract other quality candidates
- Completion of face to face interviews with prospective candidates
- Completion of psychological evaluations and skill base testing as requested by our clients
- Completion of verbal reference checking with former employers
- Preparation and presentation of 2-3 pre-selected resumes in an easy to read format
- Liaison between candidates & clients to ensure complete agreement upon terms of employment
- Provision of a three month guarantee period on all permanent placements which includes regular follow-ups to ensure complete satisfaction
- Temporary, Contract & Part-Time Department to meet your needs
O’Neils Personnel work in the corporate marketplace sourcing and placing main stream commercial staff. Our six business divisions range from executive permanent placements through to finance and clerical staff as well as sales and marketing placements.
Another specialty area is the freight and logistics industry. (O’Neils Personnel is the longest established agency in New Zealand specializing in the freight forwarding industry.)
O’Neils Personnel also provide a fast paced Temp / Contract / Perm Part-time division to further support your business needs.