INTRODUCING O’NEILS PERSONNEL HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING SERVICES
The demand on business managers to deliver results is relentless. A significant factor in being able to deliver consistent results is the development of robust HR systems to support effective recruitment of quality staff as well as actively managing their retention.
People are the single most valuable element within your organisation and reducing employee turnover is a strategic and vital issue, beneficial to your bottom line. Undesirable turnover, such as the resignation or termination of an employee, can directly and indirectly cost an organisation up to 150% of the employees´ annual salary.
In recognition of these demands, O’Neil’s Personnel has developed a suite of business solutions to drive organisational effectiveness and business improvement. Our HR solutions are flexible, to complement existing HR strategy or can act as a complete outsourced resource.
With a strong focus on understanding your business and commercial goals, O’Neils Personnel HR solutions are available ‘as required’, so you only pay an affordable hourly rate for services you require.
Key solutions areas: search & selection, psychological assessment, talent identification, career development and staff retention.
- Employment Related documentation
- Employment agreements
- Policy and procedures
- HR manuals
- Employment relationship problems
- Disputes – non performance
- Personal grievances
- Advice and advocacy for management
- Organisational development
- Performance development
- Employment culture
- HR purchase and sale processes
- Change management
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Job descriptions, person specifications
- Selection and Recruitment
- Psychometric Assessment
- McQuaig’s Psychometric Testing System
Online Performance Reviews
- Health & Safety systems
- Policies and procedures
- H & S Manuals
- Employment Law
The O’Neils Personnel HR Consulting Services Team is a specialist group within O’Neils Personnel who have the skills, tools and sensitivity to build extraordinary performance. They can provide you with assistance in the selection of talent, identifying future potential and coaching to maximise performance.
The team is comprised of:
- Robyn Commins a talent management expert with 20 plus years experience in recruitment, consulting, career transition and outplacement
- Annette Sleep Managing Director also with 20 years experience as a Senior Recruitment Manager and Business Consultant
- We also draw upon senior consultants across the business who contribute their expertise in assisting candidates with their career plans